How to make Pear Salad. Its a very healthy, tasty and rich source of vitamins and fibre.
Fruits are the obvious solution to the obesity pandemic. They are tasty, sweet, a rich source of vitamins and fibre. However, if you’re having trouble eating fruits or want to whip up something different try this delectable pear salad.
- 3 pears – Any variety
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- Cut the pears into long thin slices
- Tear lettuce leaves roughly and keep aside
- Dry roast the sesame seeds in a pan and keep it aside
- Mix honey, lemon juice and mustard and grind into a fine paste
- Mix the pears, lettuce and pour the dressing on the mixture.
- Toss the salad and serve.