Tips To Remove Blackheads
The tip of the skin becomes black so it is called blackhead. We get black heads when sebum stores in the pores of our skin and collects the dirt, which hardens the pores. Read more to get Blackhead removal tips.
We get black heads when sebum stores in the pores of our skin and collects the dirt, which hardens the pores. Mostly oily skin is tend to get more of black heads because of excess of sebum and open pores which forms the into bleach heads. The tip of the skin becomes black so it is called blackhead.
Maximum oil comes on the T-Zone of the skin so we usually get black heads on the nose and chin. One who strongly faces the open pores problem get them filled with dirt if not cleaned regularly so they get blackheads even on their back, which look extremely ugly. In medical language a very small black lump clogs the pores of the skin by blocking the skin cells with oil.
Black heads look ugly on the skin and if they set deep in the skin it becomes very difficult to remove them. They look like as if dirt is filled into the pores of the skin but they are much deeper. Squeezing is not the right way to remove the black heads it can make them worse and can give you infection and scars. The problem is not just external you need to keep the skin toxins free by drinking lots of water to prevent the skin from getting black heads and cutting away your tea or coffee intake.
Certain things will definitely help you in getting rid of blackheads:
- Wash your face regularly with lukewarm water and a good cleanser at least 3 times a day. Keep on splashing water on the skin because blackheads usually appear on the oily skin.
- Always apply an astringent on your skin, which will reduce the oiliness from the skin.
- Use a good toner to reduce the size of open pores and to tighten the skin.
- Be sure to use mild facial scrubbers, which are very useful in removing the black heads from the skin because the massage done by scrubbers removes the blackheads from the pores with the help of its roughness. Scrubbers can be used on the back also to remove the black heads from it.
- Apply oil free moisturizer on your skin.
- Use medicated soaps and some good scrubbing soaps are available in the marker these days, which are pretty good for blackheads’ prone skin.
- Drink lots of fluids automatically you will not get black heads on your skin because the moister which water gives to the skin flushes away the toxins from the body and makes the skin smooth and supple.
- Rub a lemon peel on your skin to reduce the greasiness from it and it helps to remove the black heads too.
- Make a homemade scrubber by soaking rice in the milk for 4 hours, grind them and make a paste. Use this paste on your body as a scrubber to remove the black heads but do not rub it too hard on the skin. You should use it in mild circulations.
- Apply a good face pack on the skin at least once a week.
- Taking steam on the facial skin helps in removing the black heads. You can learn the usage of the black head remover from a professional expert. Take steam on the face, where the heat should be bearable to you. Then use scrubber on your skin or target the black heads from the black head remover.
- If you yourself can’t do it take professional help to remove black heads.
- Black heads removing strips are easily available at cosmetic stores, which can be used easily by anyone to remove black heads from the nose.
- Take medical help if the black heads are deep set in the skin and no treatment is helping you in reducing them.
- Some gels and creams containing Benzoyl Peroxide help in treating blackheads. It helps the skin to soak the oil and peels away the blackheads from the skin. If this gel leaves your skin dry or patchy then apply an oil free moisturizer on the skin before applying the gel to that area.